Monday, March 16, 2009

Ski Bunnies





This year since she is in 5th grade, Lizzie got a ski passport. So we decided to let her try skiing. She is an amazing skier. She has gone twice with her Uncle Dagen at the Canyons. Then after much begging on Lauryn part, Torey and I took Lizzie and Lauryn skiing on Saturday. This was Lauryn's 1st time skiing and Lizzie's 3rd. Kids are amazing. I am so surprised at how well they ski. I guess maybe I am more amazed at how poorly I ski but my kids now ski as well as me. Maybe better :) We had a great time. It was a beautiful day the sun was out and the snow was great. I can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

mintifresh said...

Those pics are gorgeous! Looks like tons of fun! I am impressed!!

Vayle said...

What fun pictures! I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast!