Monday, December 1, 2008

Time to get ready for Christmas

Well it is that time of year again. Everybody else seems to be closer to being ready for Christmas then I am. I went to the store this weekend and couldn't find anything that I can't live without. I seriously have so much stuff that I need to get rid of that I can't see bring anything new into my house. Do you think I could just wrap some old toys from the basement? I don't think my kids would even know....well maybe they would. They are smarter then I think. I am thankful that Torey helps me out as much as he does this time of year or Christmas would be pretty sad around here.

3 comments:

mintifresh said...

I feel the same way! There's not much I am dying for! My bro. is wrapping up his old Super Nintendo adn games for his kids this year! That cracks me up! Course, his oldest is 4 going on 5 so he can get away with it and I say go for it! I am trying to not go crazy it seems like every year the kids only really like half the stuff they get anyway so I am keeping it small, or trying to anyway :)!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I've considered wrapping up old toys too. But your kids are a little older so you're probably right in thinking it won't work.

Rochelle said...

Wow you are shameful compared to Tamn! Then again, so am I....

AND this was your last post? It's January 2009 already!