Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Lindsay and Kate, rockin out with guitar hero



Me and Lizzie waiting for the ball to drop


Lizzie and Kate rocking out!

Christian was having fun crawling between the chairs

Happy New Year!!!


I can hardly believe that it is 2009! For New Years we did our annual party downtown at the Marriott with Torey's side of the family. It was fun to ring in the new year with all the cousins. We played guitar hero and bingo and we had a great time just being together. The kids loved to go swimming in the hotel pool and then on New years day we went and saw Bedtime Stories. We had a great time.

For Christmas this year we got a new puppy. We have named him Cooper and he has been so much fun. The kids had no idea that we were going to do this. I think it made Christmas extra special this year. I had a hard time sleeping I was so excited about it. He is a little black and white shih tzu. I hope I survive this decision. The kids go back to school and Torey goes back to work tomorrow. Reality will set in!! I am tring to add a another picture but it might have to be in another post.....

No comments: